Sunday, January 17, 2016

Amore

I had some time to play today, and I made a couple projects to enter in some challenges.  Ah, such fun!

All Dressed Up (Love those images) has an Anything Goes challenge on their blog, and a Pink challenge in their Facebook group.  I made this to qualify for both challenges:

The image, Amore, can be found in the All Dressed UP Etsy shop.  I colored her with Copic markers and some Wink of Stella markers.    Designer papers on this card are also from All Dressed Up Stamps.

The card was created using various Spellbinders dies.  I also used a Lawn Fawn die for the glitter heart. 

All Dressed Up is having a DT call.  I have been wanting on their DT for quite awhile now, but was too busy in the past.  I'm going to try for this one.  Did I mention how much I LOVE Wendy's images?  And papers?

I've been participating in Gerda Steiner's monthly progressive challenge for quite a few months now.  Her images are always charming and fun.  Since I'm needing some Valentine treat bags, this one worked well for that theme:

I used a Lifestyle Crafts circle die and a Lawn Fawn heart die on this.  The treat bag was cut out on my Silhouette with a design I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  The designer paper is more of the papers from All Dressed Up -- pink. 

This Gerda Steiner digi, Love you Kitten, was colored with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils.  

Two more Valentine projects ready to go.  Such a fun way to spend a cold Winter afternoon!

I'd like to enter these in the following challenges:
All Dressed Up Challenge Blog -- ATG with a Dressy image
GSD Monthly challenge -- January 
D.L. Art -- January Linky party
IDCB -- ATG
613 Ave Create -- ATG --create a stylish and elegant card


8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Julie- Good luck going for their design team, the image is super cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Julie!
    Love the big heart and the model of your card.
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up and good luck!!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is such a darling card. I really like the shape which gives it an individual feel as well as a crisp, CAS feel. Good luck with th DT.
    Great to have you visiting at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with getting on the Design Team. I love both projects. The little girl is so pretty and The shape of the card is great. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday January Linky Challenge. Katie-DT.MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    What a gorgous card. Stunning. Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT All Dressed Up
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty shaped card! And you know I just love that pink hair! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this Julie, the shape, colours and layering
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, as always. Thank you for joining us at All Dressed Up, hope to see you again soon. Lori xx

    ReplyDelete